Text : Cyril
Cyril, who are you!
I’m Cyril from France – Belfort in the East countryside.
What was your mountainbikes before ?
First one was a Upper Track tout rigide (the beautiful blue bike..).
And then, a hardtail from Orbea – the Tenere.
My come back in Belfort (France) justified the acquisition of a 140mn Lapierre Zesty.
How do you consider your own bicycle practice ?
Before, i was a trail man / all-mountainer. More and more, i love working on more technicals sections and to jump. So Enduro is now more appropriate for what i do on my bike.
So tne YT Industries Wicked Pro…
I was looking for something stronger than my Zesty. To stay on my budget, i understood quickly than buying a bike on Internet will be the chance to get something extraordinary and to fit my desires. I watched the Canyon Strive, the Collossus AXX from Polygon and the Wicked Pro from YT Industries.. you know now the bike i chose ^^
Design looks good and the equipement is basically what i was looking for if I had to build a bike by my own way.
No temptations for a 650B ?
Yes and no. I’m pleased with 26 inches wheels. Will see in the future ^^
The most lovely thing on the bike ?
ALL the bike
I stop killing.. BOS suspensions were definitely a dream for me and it makes the difference on a 3000€ bike.
The component you’ll never remove from your bike.
The Mtb-Check sticker !
BOS suspensions of course. After that, i’m really in love with the cockpit – Renthal fatbar associated to Kore stem.
The matchmaker system Avid / SRAM is also good to clean the handlebar !
Thanks Cyril for this introduction to this nice enduro bikes.
- Frame 7005-T6 Alu, V4L-Hinterbau, 12mm Steckachse
- Rear shock BOS Vip’R (168mm)
- Fork BOS Deville (170mm)
- Headset Acros AZX-203
- Rear derailleur Sram X0, Type2
- Front derailleur Sram X0
- Shifters Sram X0
- Chain guide E.13 TRS+ Dual Guide
- brakes Sram X0 Trail (200mm/200mm)
- Crankset E.13 TRS+ Dual, 175 mm (36/22 dents)
- Cassette Sram PG1050, 11-36 dents
- Bottom bracket E.13 The Hive
- Wheels Mavic Crossmax SX
- Front tire Continental Rubber Queen UST, 26×2.4
- Rear tire Continental Mountain King II UST, 26×2.4
- Stem Kore Repute, 35mm
- handlebar Renthal Fatbar, 780 mm, 30 mm Rise (coupé à 760)
- Seat post Rock Shox Reverb Stealth, Ø30,9mm, 125mm
- Saddle YT
Pedals DMR Vault
- Full description on YT Industries website